The Margate Business Association exists to promote the economic and physical revitalization and welfare of the businesses and Bay District of Margate, including the advancement of the Margate Community through local scholarships, events to promote family activities, and providing assistance to local governments and organizations situated in the City of Margate, the County of Atlantic, and the State of New Jersey.
Interested in becoming a member?
Here's what it gets your business:
- Representation on the Margate Has More website. The newly redesigned website is a heavily marketed public resource and will include your business information, links to your site or email, coupons, discounts, and much more!
- Great marketing value through group marketing programs using print, radio, television, billboards, and more.
- Advocacy for your business at meetings with city commissioners and the mayor.
- Inclusion in the walking map, the only map of Margate to highlight your business. It's a resource for thousands of visitors and is distributed through local businesses, hotels, the Atlantic City Convention Center and Visitors Authority, and the Margate Bridge.
- Participation in the Margate Resident's Rewards card. 20,000 cards were mailed to Margate summer- and year-round residents to encourage patronage at your business and to market discounts and specials you develop.
- Access to speaker meetings with presentations by leading industry professionals in banking, insurance, and topics of your suggestion.
- Opportunities for you to participate in the MBA by joining a committee and contributing your ideas and expertise for ways to drive customers to Margate.