Retail Vendor Information & Application: CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in the Margate Fall Funfest By The Bay. Vendor registration is now closed. If you have any questions regarding the Funfest please email: email@example.com or call 609-822-1129. Food and Crafter Vendors please call: 609-214-8293.
Mark your calendar for September 23 & 24, 2017, the dates for the Margate Fall Funfest by the Bay! Show hours are Saturday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
We are looking Margate merchants join over 25,000 visitors at Fall Funfest. Margate's beautiful bayside provides a premier setting to showcase your wares to the more than 25,000 people expected to attend the free, two-day event. Please note that previous participation in the festival does not automatically guarantee selection for 2017.
10 x 10 ft. tents are required. If you do not own a tent, one will be rented to you for a cost of $75.00
All items to be displayed and sold must be approved by the Retail Committee. A limited number of the same type / category of items will be selected.
Applications must be submitted by August 16, 2017.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and must include payment. Your application is not considered accepted and confirmed until you hear from Wally K.
To pay by check, please download this form and mail it in to MBA (Fall Funfest) at PO Box 3200, Margate City, NJ 08402 with your payment.
.To apply, you will need to submit:
Detailed list of items to be sold
Price ranges for items
An application & payment (available electronically when you click "Add to Cart" or for print when you click here.
Proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000)
Tents, Tables, and Chairs Available for rent
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitors must display and sell ONLY the items they submitted and approved by the Retail Committee
- Exhibitors must submit proof of $1,000,000 liability insurance policy coverage.
- Conducting raffles of any kind is strictly prohibited. Exhibitors in violation of the no raffle policy are subject to forfeiture of their exhibit space.
- No or food and beverage products will be allowed for sale by retail vendors. No balloons for display or giveaway. This policy will be strictly enforced and displays will be inspected. Exhibitors violating Regulations 1 and 2 will forfeit their exhibition space and THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
- Exhibitors will receive a VEHCILE ACCESS PERMIT to gain access to the Funfest site, along with a street map of the Funfest indicating the PROPER STREET ENTRANCE. Exhibitors must enter at the designated street entrance ONLY and must have their VEHICLE ACCESS PERMIT displayed in the driver-side corner of the windshield. ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER EXHIBITOR IS ALLOWED.
- EXHIBITORS ARE TO REPORT TO FUNFEST SET UP COORDINATORS ON SITE TO BE DIRECTED TO THEIR SPACE(S). SPACES ARE PRE-ASSIGNED. The Funfest reserves the right to assign all spaces and all decisions are final. Space assignments are for BOTH days. All exhibitors must participate both days. There is no one-day fee. We cannot guarantee specific spaces, but will make an effort to accommodate requests. Exhibitors will be notified of the jury’s decision on acceptance into the show within 60 days of receipt of their applications.
- Load In Times: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday, September 22, 2017;
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Saturday September 23 and 8:00am- 10:00am Sunday, September 24, 2017
Show Hours: Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8. THERE IS NO RAIN DATE AND NO REFUNDS OF APPLICATION FEE ONCE ACCEPTED.
9. EARLY BREAK DOWNS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. PARTICIPANTS MUST EXHIBIT BOTH DAYS.
10. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE FUNFEST GROUNDS10:00 A.M. VEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE FUNFEST GROUNDS DURING SHOW HOURS FOR ANY PURPOSE. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Exhibitors must comply with New Jersey Sales Tax Laws and all other applicable local, county and state regulations. Exhibitors must have a Valid New Jersey Sales Tax Card available for display. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to comply with all sales tax regulations for the charging, collection and remittance of sales tax fees to the New Jersey Division of Taxation. To obtain a New Jersey Sales Tax Card call the state at: (609) 588-2200.
12. Exhibitors will be erecting their displays on a city street and will be unable to use stakes. All racks, tents, canopies and other displays must be securely weighed down or other precautions taken to ensure safety in windy conditions. Exhibitors must furnish their own tents, tables and chairs. All tables must be skirted.
13. No exhibitor may sublet or subdivide their contracted space. Exhibitors must stay within their allotted spaces. Do not block pedestrian traffic, sidewalks, residential walkways and emergency vehicle access.
14. No merchandise storage outside of exhibit booth is allowed.
15. Exhibitors must maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of their booths at all times, reflecting the proper decorum of a fine juried show. No improper behavior, offensive language or loud music is permitted. Exhibitors must provide standard 30-gallon trash bags and place their bagged trash outside their booth at the end of each day. Trash will be collected by festival staff and properly disposed of.